1. Gnomies.comWhy is this so bad? I feel that you shouldn't have to pay for tech news and tips, but get them for free. I also don't like the owner because he is a self-centered jack***.
2. Slashdot.orgWhy is this one a bad one, since it did get on the list for the "10 Best Tech Websites". Personally, I don't like the layout of the site. If I wanted that layout, I'd look at facebook or Twitter,
3. Engadget.comI know, I know... looks aren't everything, but come on! It looked like a two year old programed it! (Not that I could do better)...
4. BoingBoing.comOkay... first of all... it sounds like a sex-based site, second of all... How can this be one of the "10 Best Tech Websites" when I see nothing related to tech?!? That'd be like saying I'm a chicken or something!
5. Digg.comThe site has three million views, but no one can post unless pointed admin so they can edit stuff! I am on there and if there is a way to post, I can't find it! Also, the site hasn't been updated in forever, so maybe a layout change would be good!
I'm @wolfboy_kamots on twitter and you can view all of my social networking places at the top of this blog or on Wolfboy.NET! Thanks for reading and I'll catch you next time!